Shipping And Delivery
Delivery options may vary depending on the delivery address, the time of your purchase and the availability of the items. When you complete your purchase, we will show you the available shipping methods and costs.
We currently have two shipping methods:
Standard delivery – from 2 to 3 days Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) and from 3 to 8 days Europe (business days)
Standard delivery Free – for orders over 89,99 € - from 2 to 3 days Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) and from 3 to 8 days Europe (business days)
The delivery time for orders ranges from 1 to 7 business days from the order confirmation, however, it may vary depending on the specific circumstances of each order.
Delivery options may vary depending on the availability of the chosen products, the destination and the type of delivery chosen at the time of purchase.
In the case of customisable products, the delivery time is 7 business days from the order confirmation.
Deliveries are made on business days only, so they may take a little longer than usual on local holidays. Similarly, deliveries may take longer during promotional periods.
Transport times may vary due to unexpected incidents affecting the courier or difficulties in delivering the merchandise
To avoid confusion and delayed delivery of your order, we recommend making any changes to your details before completing the purchase of your products.
To make a change, you can contact us by clicking here or calling us on +34 932 75 00 95.
If the delivery date indicated in your confirmation email has passed and your order hasn’t arrived, check the status of your order here.
If the status of your order appears as:
- Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled. You will receive an email informing you of the reason.
- Sent: Your order has left our warehouse and is on the way. Check with the courier company.
- Delivered: Your order has been received. If you haven’t received the package, please contact us by clicking here or calling us on +34 932 75 00 95.
From your profile, you can track your package at all times, so you can check where it is and any issues that may have occurred when attempting delivery.
If you have received a delivery attempt notification, you can contact the courier company to request a new delivery. (Remember it is important to keep the delivery note that is posted in your letterbox).
If you have followed the instructions in the previous section and haven’t received a response, you can contact us by clicking here or calling us on +34 932 75 00 95.
We pack your purchases in cardboard boxes and/or water-resistant envelopes to keep your official FC Barcelona items in the best condition during shipping.
The COMPANY RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY will send you an email informing you that they have been unable to deliver your order, and they may have posted an attempted delivery note in your letterbox. Please contact them indicating the date, time and most convenient place for them to make the delivery.
* If they receive no reply from the recipient, the delivery company will make another attempt to deliver the order.
FC Barcelona is one of the best-loved teams all over the World! So that is why we continue working to reach any corner of the planet.
Currently, we deliver to the following territories:
- Member countries of the European Economic Area (EEA), with the exception of the territories of the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla, Busingen, Island of Heligoland, Lugano, Campione d’Italia, Livigno, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Mount Athos, Aland Islands, Antilles, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City, Andorra Andorra, Azores, Madeira, Corsica, DOM, Greek Islands, Jungoholz and Mittelberg.
- United Kingdom.
Users may make purchases from another territory through the BLM Website, however deliveries will only be offered to the specified collection points or to a delivery address of the previously indicated territories.
If you can’t find your country on the list, please contact us by clicking here or calling us on +34 932 75 00 95.